Monday, August 15, 2011

How can I exclude my pushy mother from the delivery room?

aw. thats sad. i will tell you that when i had BOTH of my kids, the doctor asked who i wanted in the room at D time. well, i got to pick 3. i never had more than 2 but i could pick 3. during labor, anyone who wanted to visit me could come in as long as i was comfortable. of course, when the nurse came in to check me, i asked some people to leave. just have a plan already. and if you're mom gets mad about even thinking about not being in there, talk to your doctor. let him or her know NOW who you would like in there. if you only want your husband in there, your mom will have to get over it. on the day you give birth, you don't need any problems with people being upset. you will have a mission that day. my mother in law and mom do not get along. i love my mom but i told her, if any drama was started, i know how to push on my own. let your doctor be the one to announce who is going to be in there..

No comments:

Post a Comment