Sunday, August 14, 2011

Teachers story real and I just watched a horror movie that matched it. How can I be less paranoid?

Today I stayed with my teach during lunch and another cl and talked (Yes I do have friends but I would rather hang out with her. They aren't the brightest stars in the sky lol). So we got on the topic of what we fear most and her answer was a kid she had a few years back. I asked her why and she told me that he killed another teacher. Here's the story: He was a popular kid and everyone liked him. Model student with a loving family. Closer to the end of the school year he started becoming a bit darker, almost satanic. For a few days one of the teachers was missing but after a huge search they found her dead surrounded by saran wrap. The cops asked the cl if they new anything about it an he confessed that he did it. He said that he wanted to see what it was like when someone died so he stabbed her a couple times and watched her slowly die. My teacher doesn't lie but its really hard to believe so I asked her if she was messing with me and she actually wasn't. She showed me some news articles and it was true. She was crying when she told the story and kept saying how much she missed her and that it could have been her. when I got home today I watched a horror movie that matches the story so well and now Im really paranoid about it! Usually movies don't scare me but after hearing her it freaks me out! how can I not be so scared so that I can actually get some sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment